Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday (a Little Late)

Daughter of Purpose has now been with us for over a year. About two weeks after her "Gotcha Day" celebration is her birthday. Here's a few pictures with her cake (when she stopped off her scooter long enough) and one with her new Build*A*Bear. Somehow that's become a tradition in our home...building an animal. Daughter of Purpose has finally joined the club!





(L-R: Mini-Me, The Talker, Daughter of Purpose and Littlest One)

4 of the 5 kids were around to enjoy the DELICIOUS ice cream cake made by my friend, Mo. The Negotiator had fallen asleep and we couldn't rouse him to save our lives! So at least you get to see most of our team! As you can see, Daughter of Purpose is very into dolphins. I think it started during our trip to Sea World earlier this year.

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

1 comment:

candice said...

Happy Birthday Aeniah!
I can't believe it's been over a year already- wow!

Hope you're having fun!!!