Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Harvest of Documents

Praises! Yesterday, after a little pushing with the psychiatrist, I was able to get the letter from him. I also was able to pick up the letter from the CPA. Woo hoo!

I was up until 12:30 am getting everything ready for the notaries that Nathan and I need to do tonight. There are 46 of them. Wow! I knew there were alot, but I didn't realize how many!

After we complete these documents, they will be on their merry way to be approved by our agency before they get sent to the Secretary of State for another level of authentication called apostille. That will be done while we wait for our homestudy to be completed.

Once the homestudy is completed, we are on our way! So pray for that homestudy to be finished up soon!

II Corinthians 5:7 "For we walk by faith, not by sight."

No comments: