Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sickness

Well, the one thing I forgot to ask you to pray for was the health of our family...silly me! We now have 2 kids down with a fever and I suppose 2 more will go down by the end of the week. Seems there is a stuffy nose and cough to go along with it.

My friend who is watching the kids while we're in Russia has assured me that she will still watch the kids even if they are sick, but it sure would make it easier to leave them when they are healthy.

Please pray for good health in our family so that the kids are not sick and we are not sick as we travel!

II Corinthians 5:7 "For we walk by faith, not by sight."

1 comment:

candice said...

Hey Brandy,
I think I finally figured out how to post a comment again! :-) I just wanted you to know how excited we are about your upcoming trip- I can't wait to see the first pictures of you holding your sweet daughter! I want to help in any way that I can too- please don't hesitate to ask. we will be continuing to hold your entire family up in prayer, especially this week as you are trying to mad dash to get things ready with sick kids!
Love you guys and hopefully I'll get to talk to you soon!