Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Going to Her Head

As Halloween approaches and all the children in our home anticipate the costumes, games, candy and fun, Daughter of Purpose is excited to join in this year (although she really has no idea what she's so excited about). I'm actually having a hard time getting them to take off their costumes and save them for Friday! They are so excited!

One of our boys is going to dress up as Indiana Jones--he and I are both quite proud of ourselves for putting his whole costume together for $7. Part of that price tag was because we splurged on the "official Indiana Jones whip." So Indiana Jones is at the forefront of everyone's mind. Apparently all this Indiana Jones talk has gone to the head of Daughter of Purpose. If you need translation of what she is saying, let me know. I don't know if she's only understandable to me because I'm her mom or whether she's understandable to all. Don't forget to turn off the music in the sidebar before you watch it!



The Talker in our family is going to be a bat and his costume is awesome (Thank you, Nana Red!) I'll have to post some pics of that later. Can't wait to see how Daughter of Purpose will get into that one!

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

5 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

that is so funny to watch espicially when you can only understand a few words!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm seriously laughing my HEAD off right now...oh my. she's a riot!
pshew! pshew! pshew! haha!

hey..at least they get to wear their costumes more than once. once you get older, I guess it's not cool if you do. however, I pranced around in mine a little tonight. but that's besides the point.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I could totally understand her. You can definatley see the influance of having older brothers. Hope they have agreat time this Fri.
Tamra Gardner

heather said...

so stink'in cute!

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Awe!!!! She is so adorable and talks just as cute in English as she did in Russian. Katie Aunna is forgetting lots of her Russian....waaa. DoP has a darling voice and what an imagination. Happy Halloween!!! Shocking that we will be home for 6 months on November 17th...WOW time flies. Ready for another??? SMILE!!!! Many blessings...Trish