Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still Waiting...

For some reason, people think we have left for Russia already or maybe that little child walking along with me at Cubbies is "her" and we're back, but no, we're still here. Still here waiting...waiting for travel dates. Still waiting, waiting, waiting. In essence, we are over 9 months pregnant and waking up each day and wondering if today will be "the day" we find out when we will be traveling.

We are still hopeful (but with each day it dims) to get a court date on April 14th. It could happen, but each day means that it becomes more and more impossible. At this point, everything is out of our control and we just have to sit back and let God drive. It is difficult though to not grab the wheel so that we at least have the illusion of control. God keeps yelling, "M-O-V-E!!!" I keep yelling back, "I'm trying, I'm trying!!!"

With the thought of "MOVE" in mind, if we all join together in a united prayer, I believe we can move mountains. Please join us in praying for the impossible--an April 14th court date. Along with that though, please pray that whatever God's will is that we would be content with what He has in mind.

II Corinthians 5:7 "For we walk by faith, not by sight."

2 comments:

z007mom said...

B~ Do you remember back in high school when we were in my dad's truck and I peeled out in front of Jason's house and you grabbed the wheel?? lol! That's the picture I had in my head when I read this. It's hard to not be able to at least "feel" in control...for sure!
Joining you in prayer,
Joyfully, K~

Jennefer said...

It will happen soon- and it will be the trip of a lifetime