Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last Pictures in Russia

The pictures on my camera go back further than I thought so here are some of our last pictures before we left Russia. I will do the next post with pictures of here at home. The above photo is of the group of Americans that were staying the hotel with us. One couple traveled with us from our agency and the other we met while there and was with the other agency in the area. In this picture, two of the couples have their child (including us), but the couple on the left received their child the next day. It was great to have the fellowship!


Here is Natasha doing her "grounding" routine. Every time we would come into the room, she would want me to sit on the closed toilet and she would sit in my lap and play in the sink. For whatever reason, it was very theraputic to her. In fact, I found that if she did not get the chance to do it, she had a harder time with transition.

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

No comments: