Thursday, July 24, 2008

Accepted!!!!!!

We are happy to report that we found out today that Daughter of Purpose has been accepted by Shriners Hospital. Woo hoo!! We are so relieved! We hoped she would be a shoe-in, but didn't want to count our chickens before they hatched. She already has an appointment scheduled for mid-August. We are so encouraged that she will now have a team of doctors working in one location to help her get the best medical care available. Yippee!

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! We were praying for you. I also wanted to tell you that I know a group of Ukrane orphans that are here being hosted by different families. I wondered if you might want to go on some of the outting they will be doing so "daughter of Purpose" can interact with some kids that speak her old language. Let me know if you are interested, julia@thornton.net

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that good news and I hope the experience at the hospital goes well.

Blessings!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hi you kiddo's,
Ok--I'm totally out of the loop. What's this about needing a hospital? Oh, just realized you have probably blogged about this. Will try to find more info in previous blogs. Love, Me

p.s.--will pray for all that is involved.

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Hi Brandy, Nate, and Kiddos....Congrats!!! I know you will love them as they do a wonderful job for Annie with her CP. BTW....D of P is looking marvelous!!! Many blessings...Trish and family