Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Ramblings

These words from her mouth cracked me up this morning. Daughter of Purpose had to go to the lab and get a few tests done. She absolutely hates this and practically gives herself a heart attack on the way because she's so distressed about going to get shots.

After we left this morning and all they had her do was pee in a cup, she replied, "Wow, that was fun!" All I could do was laugh at her perspective.

Along the drive home, she saw a ponding basin and asked me if that was the ocean. Sadly, I had to break her heart and tell her that it was not the ocean. I think all of these water experiences are blending together for her. I suppose water is water in her mind!

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

No comments: