Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Future Olympic Swimmer

I think these must be the words of a future Olympic swimmer.

This morning I woke up to Daughter of Purpose walking into my room with her goggles on (mind you, she had just gotten up herself). I said to her, "Why do you have your goggles on?" Her response, "I hold them for when we go pool."

A few minutes later as I was downstairs getting some coffee, I heard a duplicate conversation with her brother. Only this time he explained to her that we weren't going to the pool today. Her response, "I hold them because maybe we go to pool. I ready."

I just had to laugh and record these words just in case...just in case she beats the odds and does something great with her love of swimming!



Editor's Note: Later in this same day, Daughter of Purpose was going outside and thought it bright enough to need sunglasses. Never wanting to abandon her goggles, this is how I found her. Goggles stored atop the head with sunglasses also firmly in place. LOL!!


1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

No comments: