Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Forms that Elude Me

I could use your prayers today as I attempt to figure out how to obtain a few documents that seem to elude me.

There are 2 documents that I need to obtain originals from the State. Everyone I've talked to seems like this has never been requested before and they have no idea how to help me. I think I may have one figured out, but there is this one particular form that is especially difficult to get any answers about.

I am still in need of finding a psychiatrist. So your continued prayers in that area would be greatly appreciated too.

Once I have these three areas taken care of, I believe it may be easy from there on out (I'm a little afraid to say that). If you could just pray for these 3 things to be resolved by the end of the week, that would be great!

Praise - After a little mishap with one of the notaries, we have finally gotten all of the medical info on Nathan, me and the kids all taken care of. That part is done. Woo hoo!

Now if I could just get past the above 3 documents...

II Corinthians 5:7 "For we walk by faith, not by sight."

No comments: