Monday, December 17, 2007

A Mixture of News

On Friday, Nathan and I went down and got fingerprinted to be able to obtain one of our documents. We were so elated to see it in the mail today...until we noticed that they spelled Nathan's name wrong on the letter that clears him of any criminal activity. The report itself was fine, but the letter with the state seal that clarifies that he is not a criminal was spelled wrong.

That was pretty much it for me today. I finally hit the wall where I had a good cry. The little details of adoption things, the Christmas presents to make and buy and not being able to find a psychiatrist to write a letter for us is sucking up a lot more of my time than I want them to, thus, it makes it extremely difficult to focus in on the children already living in my home!

The prayer for today is for these little things to get wrapped up smoothly! If I could just have a few days that I don't have to go anywhere unexpected or be on the phone, that would be welcomed right now. Thanks for praying!

II Corinthians 5:7 "For we walk by faith, not by sight."

No comments: