Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1,2,3 Go!

Here is where she began begging Nate to jump off the side into the deep end with her. She couldn't get enough and kept shouting, "Ee-show! Ee-show! More! More!"

She is really getting the concept of, "Ready, Set, Go!" or "1,2,3 Go!" so in these pictures you can see Nate doing this with her.



Hard to believe this natural looking fish came from a region in the Arctic Circle, huh?

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her huge grin as they're jumping in. :)

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Hi Freeland Family!!! Natashia looks so happy and is having a ton of fun with the pool. Wish you guys could come over to our house....but, that might take a lot of gas;-). Maybe some day!!! Give her a little hug and kiss for Katie Aunna and I...Many blessings...Trish and all