Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Haircut




This was our daughter's first haircut. We have a friend who comes to our home and cuts everyone's hair. Literally only days after arriving home, we had her come to tame our wild hair. We thought that maybe our new daughter would just watch this time and we'd get her hair trimmed later. Apparently she had other ideas because as soon as the first child was done, she hopped right up on the chair like she was ready for her turn. Not really being sure that she even needed a haircut, we obliged her and had her bangs trimmed and the back evened up.
1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

2 comments:

Becky said...

Your daughter is so beautiful!!! I have two children, both domestic adoptions.
I don't know that God will lead us to have more but, would always be open to foreign adoption if He led us there.
Glad I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh great, another blog addiction has begun! I appreciate your honesty so much. Thanks for taking the time to write.
---Heather Hall