Monday, June 9, 2008

American Girl

Two quick things for today.
My favorite thing I love to hear our daughter say is, "Good job, Natasha!" I love hearing her sweet little voice that is obviously very proud of her accomplishment.

On another note, we are very excited that we received our daughter's Certificate of Citizenship from USCIS a few days ago. Along with it was a letter from President George W. Bush welcoming her as a new citizen of the United States of America. I shed a little tear over that one. If feels good to finally have the official document in our hands that proves our daughter is now an American citizen. Yippee!

Little did you know that Elasta-Girl is living in America. Her legs are like rubber and she can get herself into some very interesting positions. We visit the Orthopedic Surgeon about her legs next week so we are very curious about what he has to say about her elastic abilities.

1 Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your daughter is beautiful :). Ashlyn has that same flexibility and i've often thought that she would make a good gymnist. We've been home since May 8th.

Jennefer said...

Congratulations on your new daughter! I have enjoyed reading over your story.