Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Indiana Jones, a cheetah, & a skunk



While my mom is on vacation, she lent me her new Flip Video Camera. I am in love with this video camera. It all started back in Moscow when my friend, Tamara, showed me hers...now I'm hooked because it's so easy!

Here is my first video. I haven't used a video camera much so I'll have to learn how to get the the kids to "perform" instead of staring at it! I still have the ambition of learning how to edit the chicken costume video so you can see our new daughter peckin' popcorn in her suit. It is quite hilarious! I'll post that one as soon as I figure it out.

2 comments:

Jennefer said...

Piney asked to watch this clip over and over! Too cute!

Scott Å said...

Leave the camera on in doing nothing situations, then they will forget that it's there and act as crazy as they normally do!!